Problems connecting to Fritzbox router

Hello,

I am using Tailscale on a Raspberry Pi 4 with Debian Bullseye and iPhone and iPad as clients.
The traffic is routed through 192.168.188.0/24 and is used as an exit node.
Everything works fine so far. But there is one issue that I cannot remedy and hope someone here could help me with.

I can no longer access my Fritzbox router at 192.168.188.1. It does not matter if I use tailscale VPN from outside my home network or without VPN and being connected to my home network directly. The connection is so slow that it takes several minutes to find the router at all and if I manage to log into its user interface the connection times out before it even shows the menu on the screen. I can access all other devices at 192.168.188.x without any problems at all.

However, if I switch off the Raspberry Pi, I can access the Fritzbox router (192.168.188.1) from my home network without problems. The problem only occurred after I installed Tailscale.

Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Hello. I am going to need to gather more information about your network in order to help. If you could email support@tailscale.com with the tailscale ip (100.x.y.z) of one of your nodes on the same LAN as the Fritz!box I can look further into it.