Few questions for newbie

Hi.

I decided to give a tailscale a go, and I am a bit confused. I have been a zerotier user for a long time, and it has played out pretty nicely- so now I am at tailscale and am wondering something.

As a invidual person, I am ofcourse one of those free users…
On the tailscale’s own site, there are comparisons between several services around, including zt vs ts. And then- there is pricing page… And here it gets a bit confusing.

On the pricing page, it says that you can have 20 clients on a free account. On the comparison pages, it just says that it’s free and does not mention anything about client amount limitation. 20 clients… That does sound… A little little…

Is it accurate information that free user is limited to 20 clients? I have way more clients on zt.
And if it is, is it 20 of total, or 20 online @ same time but 200 on the authorized clients page?

What else… Okay…
I was in understanding that I can route through tailscale. Just as I can with zt. Bridged mode if I remember correctly. Meaning that if my router joins tailscale, and has ip 192.168.0.1/16, and I use this bridged mode- my computer, with ip 192.168.0.50 is accessible from a another machine outside my lan, but through connected tailscale? Should we call these then sub-clients? Are these included in the limit? If they are… I am out of luck…

And one more thing, on the zt - I was able to set static ip addresses for my client machines. I did not see a way to do it on tailscale, or am I looking it from the wrong place? You propably are going to answer that authorized machines keep the same ip, but I’d really like to customize them, since at this moment, there are few machines constantly on zt, and I have set their ips to something that I can remember at any moment, by pre-selected ip I mean mostly modification of last number, like 192.168.0.50 ← where 50 means my desktop computer, on zt it is 172.28.28.50.