Showcase your projects with the community. We love to see all the interesting ways people are using Tailscale.
- Storing and sharing family photos via Perkeep(ios client when?) without the need for SSL certificate,
- Cancelled my dropbox subscription and use rsync to home server for the storage.
- Did I mention connecting to Work-PC from home, yeah also for that.
- Also for ssh ing my DigitalOcean VPS’s which has no ssh port enabled for the public network.
- and Minecraft
@msh how do you use it for minecraft?
Right now I’m building a homelab on a raspberry pi cluster. I run some utilities that I like to be able to access anywhere, so each node in the cluster is running tailscale:
- Bitwarden - For password management
- Home Assistant - For home automation. My aim is to be able to control things like my thermostat while I’m out of the house without exposing things to public internet
I keep it all in a public repo that anyone can take a look at, my docker images are private though:
to host it on home machine, no static ip needed
Distributed NATS Services on TailScale Network:
Just a try though
This is awesome, thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
- Connect all the devices. No good reason at all but ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Providing access to the MySQL server for all developers. Low latency really makes a difference.
@Kazoom thanks for sharing