Exit node on linux server doesn't work

currently have tailscale 1.36.2 installed on a linux server (22.04.2 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish)) I have connected to my home network. tailscale is up and running on the server, I’m advertising it as an exit node and enabled it via the admin UI. I verified that I’m able to tailscale ping <this_node> from another machine in my network but when I set it as an exit node for my iphone all the https requests time out. I’ve turned the firewall off and enabled ip forwarding but still no luck. Oddly, I have a linux desktop (22.04.2 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish)) on this same network that I have set up as an exit node and it works. question is, why does the linux server not route the traffic?

I´m also having this kind of issue. Though, I can access my advertised subnet, but can´t access the outside network like google.com etc.

I´ve also added the “net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1” to the /etc/sysctl.conf file, but no luck.

Feeling kinda lost so far. Not sure if it´s my setup where the problem resides or if it is a bug.

Running a unstable version as a docker container. The stable version doesn´t work either.

I got mine working after all.

I had to create a new docker network designated for the tailscale container.

The container is now running the stable version for now (1.38.1).