Connecting to RDP drops connection shortly after logging in

Tailscale version is 1.34.0
Your operating system & version is Windows 10 Pro 22H2 (remoting from) and Windows Server 2019 1809

Hi,

I’ve taken a look around, and I could only find a single other thread on the Github page that looked remotely close to this.

I have TailScale set up on a number of devices (desktop, laptop, and two home servers). One of my servers recently developed an issue where, after logging in via RDP, within 10 to 15 seconds, the TailScale connection drops out for what seems to be about two minutes or so. It’s not just the connection to the client machine that’s connecting in - it completely loses connection from the Tailscale servers. After about 30 seconds or so it reconnects.

Tailscale on the server is running in Unattended Mode. I’ve reinstalled Tailscale and done a server reboot just as basic troubleshooting steps. Something I also just noticed is that, after timing the disconnects, in Event Viewer, there is an igfxCUIservice entry, with few details, marking the disconnect and reconnect, and the contents of said entry are pretty useless:

While this could be an Intel problem, it’s odd that it’s only just started, and also that it doesn’t happen when I’m connecting to the machine on a local network, through it’s local IP address.

If anyone has any ideas, that’d be cheers, and if I find a resolution, I’ll post it here as well.