Admin Console is empty

Admin console has no content, and therefore I can’t do anything using that. This is a Mac-Mini running macOS High Sierra (10.13.6). This is a server I use making SMB and VNC connections frequently, and with no issues.

I noticed this because the admin consoles of my other Tailscale devices show dozens of open ports on this system in the 49000 range when I view Services. I went to its admin console to see if I could find a clue as to why this is happening and noticed the blank admin console. I don’t know if it has always been this way because I don’t recall needing to use its admin console previously, as I can always connect to this system and use it without issues. It’s just annoying to have 7 screens of useless ports displayed for this system when I use the Services screen on other systems.

I just updated Tailscale from 1.30 to 1.36.2 (from the App Store), but that had no effect.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Tom Bajzek

It looks like you also reported this as a GitHub issue, see the response there: Admin console is empty · Issue #7515 · tailscale/tailscale · GitHub