Tailscale User: I’ve attached a diagram of a network.
- “windows pc” can ping 10.130.0.2 (thus routes and relaying is ok)
- “windows pc” can telnet 10.130.0.2:1443
- “windows pc” cannot reach https://10.130.0.2:1443 with Chrome nor Edge
If I turn off the Windows Defender Firewall, then it reaches https://10.130.0.2:1443/ just right.
My trace is:
- Windows has 10.0.0.2 as default gw
- Sends traffic to 10.130.0.2 through to 10.0.0.2
- 10.0.0.2 routes that traffic to 10.0.16.2
- 10.0.16.2 relays that traffic through tailscale over the internet onto 10.130.0.2
- 10.130.0.2 responds through tailscale over the internet onto 10.0.16.2
- response traffic comes out of 10.0.16.2 to “windows pc”
- “windows pc” gets the traffic, but windows defender firewall drops it before it gets to a browser